Status
Not open for further replies.

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
Anyone can learn how to make an app
We have created a series of fun lessons designed to help you begin creating mobile apps. All you need to get started is some enthusiasm, a little patience, and a genuine interest in making something great.

1) buzztouch Essentials Learning path
Newcomers begin by completing the buztouch Essentials learning path. This is our way of making sure you know who we are, what we do (and don't do), and how we think we can help.
2) iOS or Android? Both?
Your next step is to spend some time learning the basics about the iOS or Android Software Developer Kits (SDK's). This is not nearly as difficult as most folks think.
3) Learn about plugins
Screens and menus are the building blocks to any mobile app. Learning how to organize complex ideas into easier to manage parts is essential when designing mobile apps. The good news, plugins make this easy.
4) Continue learning
Take more lessons or dive right in and start making apps, or do both, it's up to you. Naturally the more you learn the better your apps will become. Given time, you'll be making apps like the pros.
5) Earn points and stars
Taking lessons and passing quizzes earns you points and stars. You can also up your status by helping in the forums or creating new How To's.

Make up to 3 apps for free!!!
  1. To make Android apps. You need to be a Google Play or Amazon developer.
  2. To publish iOS apps. You will need to be an Apple developer.
Read more @ buzztouch

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
firstly I love your avatar

with regards to Build an iPhone or Android mobile app in 30 minutes and your interest
being sparked, can you please ensure it is Android platform :p
just kiddin hope to see your first project

mercurial

Level 6
Oct 3, 2012
softwareFREEk said:

with regards to Build an iPhone or Android mobile app in 30 minutes and your interest

My God you just read my mind!!!, i am inclined towards Android :p.

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
mercurial said:
softwareFREEk said:

My God you just read my mind!!!, i am inclined towards Android :p.

then it is agreed that when you have your first ANDROID app published you will let me know and forward me a FREE copy please!!
I mean it is in my user name LOLOL :)

mercurial

Level 6
Oct 3, 2012
softwareFREEk said:
then it is agreed that when you have your first ANDROID app published you will let me know and forward me a FREE copy please!!

Well if i do manage to make one, ill name it after you since i got the idea from here xD.

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
mercurial said:
softwareFREEk said:

Well if i do manage to make one, ill name it after you since i got the idea from here xD.

FREEkin awesome my friend
can't wait to get my hands on a copy :D

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
mercurial said:
softwareFREEk said:

how R you progressing with your new app creation mercurial?
any closer to making your first prototype

mercurial

Level 6
Oct 3, 2012
softwareFREEk said:
mercurial said:
softwareFREEk said:

how R you progressing with your new app creation mercurial?
any closer to making your first prototype

Oh no not yet, still going through the Android tutorial. Have exam's around the corner as well so more busy with that xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.