Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Here is a summary of the current web page context:
  • Android System Intelligence: An app that enables smart and personalized features on your Android phone using machine learning and Private Compute Core.
  • Smart features: App predictions, Assistant Voice Typing, Live Caption, Live Translate, Notification Management, Now Playing, Screen Attention, Smart Autorotate, Smart Text Selection, etc.
  • How to disable or clear data: Go to Settings > Apps > Android System Intelligence > Disable or Clear data. You can also change app permissions from the same menu.
  • Why you don’t want to disable it: Disabling Android System Intelligence will remove many of the smart and personalized features from your Android phone and degrade your user experience.
Read more: Here's How Android System Intelligence Really Works - SlashGear

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Is it a part of Google app? Cause I don't have it, and I don't remember uninstalling/disabling it. I have disabled Google app though.
PS android 11

Reactions: vtqhtr413

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Is it a part of Google app? Cause I don't have it, and I don't remember uninstalling/disabling it. I have disabled Google app though.
PS android 11
No, they are system apps.

Play Store links:

Contrary to popular belief, Android System Intelligence isn’t a new app per se. It’s a rebrand of an older app called “Device Personalization Services,” which was launched with Android 9 Pie back in August 2018.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
No, they are system apps.

Play Store links:

For both links I am getting this "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server." I tried searching for it on play store couldn't find it. Maybe something to do with Realme UI.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
For both links I am getting this "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server." I tried searching for it on play store couldn't find it. Maybe something to do with Realme UI.
Both links work if you're logged into a Google account when viewing from the browser, or open in Play Store.

Download file to PC or high-end Mobile to find if your device is supported.

Last edited:

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Both links work if you're logged into a Google account when viewing from the browser, or open in Play Store.

Download file to PC or high-end Mobile to find if your device is supported.
Link didn't work on desktop Edge browser for me, even though I was logged in.
Then I tried it on mobile, play store opens the link but page says "Your device isn't compatible with this version of app", even though my device is in the list of compatible devices. Weird.

Mar 10, 2024
PS android 11
On your phone, swipe down, go into settings, apps, see all apps, tap the hamburger menu in the top right hand corner select "show system" scroll Down through apps and look for it.

1000001912.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.