Expired BullGuard Internet Security for 1 year free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

clwong

Apr 21, 2018
819ac00cad85.png

The offer is valid until 15,000 licenses are activated

The Link is work now.

BigWrench

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Stick with Norton, however there are better ones out there. Bullguard is not on my go to list.

Reactions: Jack

Scorpion Illuminati

Level 2
Verified
Apr 14, 2017
Thing is it's Norton Security Online from my ISP not the regular version you buy at the stores or online. This leads me to believe it may be a version with reduced functionality compared to the regular consumer ones. This is why i'm wondering about "the better ones.." now that it was mentioned.

Reactions: Jack

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
Choose any other free av instead of this..NOT RECOMMENDED
Just Bit def signs (DELAYED) and their cloud
...dismal BB and a third party firewall
Struggles to work in real world due to 3rd party apps built around:notworthy:
Go straight and use Bitdefender free ..provides solid all round protection

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thanks MITKH! I haven't tried BullGuard in a while. The last time I tried it there was an issue with BSOD, and after doing a internet search I noticed it had been mentioned as a problem by others for several years. Hopefully they have that issue resolved in this version. My guess would be the issue was probably caused by the frequent updates on Windows.

Would I be correct in thinking that Bullguards firewall feature is an addition to Windows 10 firewall rather than it's own stand alone firewall?

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
That's new in this month:

Build 18.1.350
Updated April 11, 2018

IMPROVEMENTS
* General:
- Improved scalability of the application main window
- Improved BSOD reporting by adding alternative methods of collecting minidump files

This makes me think that the BSOD issue BullGuard has had for a while may still be a problem. I'm going to give it a try either way, the last time I tried it I felt it showed a lot of promise.

Reactions: Weebarra
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

I haven't tried BullGuard in a while.
2017 version's Bullguard was actually impressive and Behaviour Blocker was actually good and comparable to Emsisoft's and G Data's, but this years version is completely ruined and besides Bitdefender sigs rarely detects other malicious behaviours performed in background by unknown programs. Weak vs scriptors, java malware. If Bullguard didn't have Bitdefender sigs, it would be a dead AV by the end of 2018 if they don't start working on improving it's Behavior Blocker. I have no Info about BSOD problems, nor I have seen any.

Would I be correct in thinking that Bullguards firewall feature is an addition to Windows 10 firewall rather than it's own stand alone firewall?
Yes.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.