Expired BullGuard Internet Security for 1 year free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

MITKH

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2014
819ac00cad85.png

The offer is valid until 15,000 licenses are activated

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Worked. 1 year license. I like it but it has a little bit too much disk read/write from Bullguard_Cache compared to my current AV (Emsisoft). But I would highly recommend it if you don't have a paid AV. Can't get better than free.

Reactions: AtlBo

andriy416

Level 1
Verified
Jan 10, 2018
Anyway, to do a registration on the same computer? I can do new registrations on new computers but not on the same one.

legitpc

Level 2
Verified
Aug 27, 2015
Tried this software last time and it destroyed my security certificates. Tried for two days to get firefox and thunderbird to work again, finally gave up and system restored and it actually worked.

Cannot recommend this at all! Very upset at this security suite.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.