Gdata Internet Security
Vipre Advanced Security
What I am most interested about
Exclusive Features & Functionality
Why I want to compare these apps
Trying to choose which one to get

Nestor

Level 8
According to 2018 hub tests, GData all the way for better protection.The other 2 choices (Emsisoft and Vipre) scored much lower.

Dhruv2193

Level 7
Verified
Best among the options would be Emsisoft(using) and G-data(though i haven't tried it but have heard good things about it.

Reactions: Brie

Barakah

Level 3
Does GData still use Avast signatures?
I can’t help you decide as you did not specify anything related to whom is using the device you need to protect. What is this device used for?
I tried Bullguard and Emsisoft. Both are good products. I suggest you try them both and then you decide what works best for you. I have not tried GData but I’m planning to. Viper, I never tried it and never will I.

Reactions: Brie and frogboy

L0ckJaw

Level 11
Verified
Content Creator
Does GData still use Avast signatures?
I can’t help you decide as you did not specify anything related to whom is using the device you need to protect. What is this device used for?
I tried Bullguard and Emsisoft. Both are good products. I suggest you try them both and then you decide what works best for you. I have not tried GData but I’m planning to. Viper, I never tried it and never will I.
No Bitdefender and Own Signatures and Cylance Close Gap.

D

Deleted member 65228

Personally I would rather use G-DATA over the other options but that's me. I wouldn't ever be limited to the selection anyway, and don't fancy using any of them.

But if I *did* have to choose. That's what I would choose.

Barakah

Level 3
Personally I would rather use G-DATA over the other options but that's me. I wouldn't ever be limited to the selection anyway, and don't fancy using any of them.

But if I *did* have to choose. That's what I would choose.
It seems that GData is loved by many here. I’m thinking of trying it soon. Btw I have seen a deal GData Internet Security for $15. I will post in the forum when I find it.

mekelek

Level 28
It seems that GData is loved by many here. I’m thinking of trying it soon. Btw I have seen a deal GData Internet Security for $15. I will post in the forum when I find it.
you can get free monthly codes for GData here in Hungary with purchasing a PC Magazine called CHIP.
Ofcourse these logins are shared online.

Reactions: Barakah
D

Deleted member 65228

I don't like Emsisoft anymore and have never liked VIPRE, and haven't looked into BullGuard much.

So that leaves only one applicable choice if I was **forced** to choose from the selection the OP gave... Which would be G-DATA. But I would never be in that position anyway to have to be forced to choose it out of that selection.

I agree though and see where you're coming from 100%. G-DATA is liked a lot here nowadays by many others whereas in the past it was Emsisoft and G-DATA would've been hardly referenced.

Brie

Level 9
Verified
I wouldn't ever be limited to the selection anyway, and don't fancy using any of them. But if I *did* have to choose.
if you could choose any security suite that you wanted, which would you choose?

D

Deleted member 65228

if you could choose any security suite that you wanted, which would you choose?
I don't know.

It will take me years to come back to you on this question. It's too tricky.

Last edited by a moderator: