Advice Request Buying an antivirus from a different country

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
In Australia, it's AU $39.99 (around $29 US) for the first year of AntiVirus Plus and $69.99 ($50 US) after that. I buy Norton and other security software from Amazon India, as most software there is very cheap.

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
anyone can find something about this? Im not fan of bitdefender but i probably have to ask them what this is and then i might buy it , i posted this previously on my profile i think

1644397594250.png

Edit 2:

lifetimeadguard.png

Sorry for offtopic but but, but..

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: dinosaur07

alakazam

Level 9
Verified
Mar 25, 2014
anyone can find something about this? Im not fan of bitdefender but i probably have to ask them what this is and then i might buy it , i posted this previously on my profile i think

View attachment 264169

Edit 2:

View attachment 264170

Sorry for offtopic but but, but..
They don't offer lifetime licenses anymore. The license offered on that site is either fake or it will be converted into a 1-year license when you activate it. I would not risk purchasing it if I were you.

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
They don't offer lifetime licenses anymore. The license offered on that site is either fake or it will be converted into a 1-year license when you activate it. I would not risk purchasing it if I were you.
The site is legit, i have offered stuff from there before. But the product is invalid indeed, i have contacted them to remove it from store

Freki123

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
I think I read years ago that for some companys "lifetime" means the lifetime of the computer which they assumed as something like 5 years or so. (I'm pretty sure it was bitdefender doing that also but to lazy to find the old article again :D)
Tldr: Even when something is lifetime always read the fine print how the define "lifetime"

Harputlu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 26, 2016
I think I read years ago that for some companys "lifetime" means the lifetime of the computer which they assumed as something like 5 years or so. (I'm pretty sure it was bitdefender doing that also but to lazy to find the old article again :D)
Tldr: Even when something is lifetime always read the fine print how the define "lifetime"
i bought k7 total security lifetime. windows 11 support is not provided. So the lifetime feature is overšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

VAR_123

Level 1
Verified
Dec 4, 2021
In Australia, it's AU $39.99 (around $29 US) for the first year of AntiVirus Plus and $69.99 ($50 US) after that. I buy Norton and other security software from Amazon India, as most software there is very cheap.
That's true, I am from India. Amazon India has very low prices that's suitable for us. Even in their Official websites also. If there is any sale, festivals or any special occasions they even get as low as $3-10.

Reactions: roger_m

Harputlu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 26, 2016
That's true, I am from India. Amazon India has very low prices that's suitable for us. Even in their Official websites also. If there is any sale, festivals or any special occasions they even get as low as $3-10.
the escan v22 version is very expensive. i looked at escan india. it was also expensive there.

Reactions: roger_m

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.