scot

Level 8
Verified
Good configuration. Thanks for sharing. I suggest you to choose between Zemana and KeyScrambler, its up to you to decide.

Reactions: tonibalas

Cain

I suggest you to choose between Zemana and KeyScrambler, its up to you to decide.
I was hoping for some advice on this issue. I had always sworn by KeyScrambler but was sold on Zemana after doing a lot of forum reading on it. After some testing with some of the common monitoring applications, such as 'Personal Monitor', I found that Zemana wasn't encrypting my key strokes in the keylogs or blocking screenshots... so I put put KeyScrambler back on as well for the reassurance. I'm hoping for feedback on it.

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Trusted
Your config is very strong i like it and i think you have a very good pc.
My only suggestion is to add a second browser ( chromium based ) in case you have a problem with firefox.
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Cain

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff member
Nice config!! I think you can do without keyscrambler and Zemana since Pure has a virtual keyboard.However at the very least choose one or the other

Cain

Thanks for the advice everyone. Since I didn't actually know that Pure has the virtual keyboard, I'll kill off KeyScrambler.