Cain's Rigs' Config

Cain

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Dec 19, 2013
There is a whole bunch of other applications that migrate on and off my machine at any one time, but I think I have covered the 'staples'.

All comments are welcome.

PC Hardware Specs...
> Ge-Force 660Ti/OC

> 2x BenQ VZ2350 LED IPS Display

HW.jpg

Last edited:

scot

Level 9
Verified
Dec 5, 2014
Good configuration. Thanks for sharing. I suggest you to choose between Zemana and KeyScrambler, its up to you to decide.

Reactions: tonibalas

Cain

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Dec 19, 2013
I suggest you to choose between Zemana and KeyScrambler, its up to you to decide.

I was hoping for some advice on this issue. I had always sworn by KeyScrambler but was sold on Zemana after doing a lot of forum reading on it. After some testing with some of the common monitoring applications, such as 'Personal Monitor', I found that Zemana wasn't encrypting my key strokes in the keylogs or blocking screenshots... so I put put KeyScrambler back on as well for the reassurance. I'm hoping for feedback on it.

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Your config is very strong i like it and i think you have a very good pc.
My only suggestion is to add a second browser ( chromium based ) in case you have a problem with firefox.
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Cain

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Nice config!! I think you can do without keyscrambler and Zemana since Pure has a virtual keyboard.However at the very least choose one or the other

Cain

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Dec 19, 2013
Thanks for the advice everyone. Since I didn't actually know that Pure has the virtual keyboard, I'll kill off KeyScrambler.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.