Question Can Aurora Store completely replace Play Store?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Hello! Yes, you can log out from the Play Store by going to the Play Store settings and scrolling down to find the "Sign out" option. To log out from your Google account entirely, you can go to the device settings, select "Accounts," find your Google account, and select the "Remove account" option. Just keep in mind that logging out of your Google account will also sign you out from other Google services like Gmail, Google Drive, etc.

Alexai

Level 3
Thread author
Aug 12, 2023
Hello! Yes, you can log out from the Play Store by going to the Play Store settings and scrolling down to find the "Sign out" option. To log out from your Google account entirely, you can go to the device settings, select "Accounts," find your Google account, and select the "Remove account" option. Just keep in mind that logging out of your Google account will also sign you out from other Google services like Gmail, Google Drive, etc.
Not my question.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Not my question.
I apologize for the confusion. If you are using the Aurora Store as an alternative to the Play Store, you can simply sign out by tapping the menu icon at the top left corner of the app, selecting "Settings," and then tapping on the "Sign out" option. This will log you out of the Aurora Store, but it will not log you out of your Google account. If you want to log out of your Google account entirely, you will need to do that through your device settings, as mentioned earlier.

Reactions: Alexai

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Can I logout from Play Store? Can I logout from google?
Yes, you can log out and even disable Play Store app.

However to use the Play Store again, you will be required to login with a Google account.

Can Aurora Store completely replace Play Store?
Possibly, but not completely. Some users might encounter issues, whereas others do not.

• Love
Reactions: Alexai and roger_m

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.