Awaiting Reply Can someone help me

The helper is waiting for a reply from the thread author.

xonaxa

New Member
hello
Can someone help me because I know that someone has been patching my phone and laptop for several years, and he monitors everything I do, disables all antiviruses, and has access to my camera and microphone.
I even noticed that it changes the charts of the cryptocurrency market that I am trading with, and no matter how much I use VPN and reinstall Windows, I still find that it accesses me, my laptop always heats up, even when I don't do heavy work with it. The virus gave me a proxy hijack warning!
Once, when I was looking for an antivirus on Google, the first site I went to saw it only said to do your best, the rest is on its way, and once again I noticed that two Dr. Web programs were installed on my phone, and when I tried to uninstall them, I received a message saying nice try.
There are many other things, but I don't want to talk more than this
I would be very grateful if someone could help or even connect to my device and check it himself.
 
I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this. It sounds like a serious malware issue. I'd suggest taking your devices to a professional for a thorough examination. In the meantime, disconnect from the internet to prevent further data breach. Please don't share access to your device online, it's unsafe.
 
You already have a recent post with the same issue, please follow the steps mentioned in the previous post and don't start more threads with the same issues.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top