Hot Take Can the Pixel Tablet replace the Nest Hub Max?

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
When Google formally unveiled the Pixel Tablet during its October hardware event in 2022, it showed the tablet connected to a speaker dock. Even before Google could explain what was happening, we all saw it: when docked, it looked just like a Nest Hub smart display. This naturally got me, and a lot of other folks here at Android Authority, thinking that the Pixel Tablet could replace my Nest Hub by doing everything the smart display can while also acting as a full-fledged Android tablet.

Continue reading

In the end, there are so many things a Nest Hub can do that the Pixel Tablet can't, and the Nest Hub Max dunks it even further.

My verdict based on article: No.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Update from another writer.

Last week, after many frustrating attempts to make it work, my husband simply unplugged the Pixel Tablet’s dock, silently brought it to my desk, took the Nest Hub back, and peace was restored in the kitchen. I couldn’t argue with him because even I had grown impatient.
Full story

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.