Solved Cannot install Zemana Antilogger Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

glib2007

Thread author
Jan 3, 2012
I cannot install Zemana Antilogger Pro in my PC. I had used it before and uninstalled. I suspected that it was not uninstalled properly using windows uninstall and there were still remaining registry keys left. Is there an uninstaller specifically for Zemana Antilogger Pro? Please help. Thank you.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
When dealing those leftovers especially registry keys, use like CCleaner to clean it as does not perform aggressive results.

But first follow the suggestion from Littlebits.

Upvote 0

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
If none of that works simply use REVO uninstaller free edition. However, if Zemana fails to show up in the REVO list of your programs, it may be of no use, but I say it is worth a try.
You could try "HiJack This" to look for obstructive issues.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.