Solved Can't activate 30 day Hitman pro trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acenyc

Thread author
Jun 30, 2012
When I try to activate the 30 day trial for Hitman pro, there's no button or area to click on to start the trial. Do I just have to buy it?
Thanks

D

Deleted member 178

to activate it , you have to scan your computer with it, if it find some malwares , it will ask you if want to remove them, if you accept then the activation will be started automatically.

HMP is free for scanning , paid for removal

Upvote 0
P

Plexx

I personally use HMP for scanning only just to have a second opinion. But there are indeed quite some users who have paid for its removal capabilities.

Upvote 0

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Here is what the HimanPro developers had to say about this :

Erik Loman said:
Hi Stelian,

The 30 days button is missing when HitmanPro is running on a computer that is part of a corporate network (computer is part of active directory domain).
This is per EULA where it states that you can use HitmanPro for free, unless in a corporate environment.
Same as Malwarebyets Anti-Malware which also may not be used for free in corporate environment.

Best regards,
Erik Loman
SurfRight B.V.
www.hitmanpro.com

Reactions: Ink
Upvote 0

Acenyc

Thread author
Jun 30, 2012
Biozfear said:
I personally use HMP for scanning only just to have a second opinion. But there are indeed quite some users who have paid for its removal capabilities.

I think I'll just buy it. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Acenyc

Thread author
Jun 30, 2012
Jack said:
Here is what the HimanPro developers had to say about this :

Erik Loman said:
Hi Stelian,

The 30 days button is missing when HitmanPro is running on a computer that is part of a corporate network (computer is part of active directory domain).
This is per EULA where it states that you can use HitmanPro for free, unless in a corporate environment.
Same as Malwarebyets Anti-Malware which also may not be used for free in corporate environment.

Best regards,
Erik Loman
SurfRight B.V.
www.hitmanpro.com

Sorry for the delay. Small power failure, heat wave in NYC. Thanks for the info. I think I know how to set that up. I'll try it and see what happens.

Upvote 0

Graham Dunkley

Feb 20, 2014
Erik, your reply to Stelian said, in part:

Best regards,
Erik Loman
SurfRight B.V.
www.hitmanpro.com

Mine is a laptop, not part of any sort of domain!

I downloaded HMP today and installed it tonight on my LG 64 bit laptop to clear the remnants of a "Double Green Links" infection.
Naturally I followed, led by the nose, the innocuous instructions to activate it for 30 day trial.

Not only could I NOT initiate the 30-day trial (like many before me, it appears), I got a statement that my 30=day trial had expired!

Well, you treat me like shxt and I will react, virally. What a great story I can share in the morning with my 119,280 Friends on Facebook tomorrow about Hitman Pro! I will be warning them to have less than nothing to do with HMP and also telling them to share the info.

Upvote 0

jim lin

Level 8
Aug 6, 2012
welcome to MalwareTips Graham Dunkley

and sorry but WHAT?

i do not understand this is not SurfRight this is MalwareTips

i think you would contact support at SurfRight and see if thay would help

seems like your venting anger in the wrong place

this post is from 2012

thanks

:)

James

Reactions: Koroke San
Upvote 0

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Erik, your reply to Stelian said, in part:

Best regards,
Erik Loman
SurfRight B.V.
www.hitmanpro.com

Mine is a laptop, not part of any sort of domain!

I downloaded HMP today and installed it tonight on my LG 64 bit laptop to clear the remnants of a "Double Green Links" infection.
Naturally I followed, led by the nose, the innocuous instructions to activate it for 30 day trial.

Not only could I NOT initiate the 30-day trial (like many before me, it appears), I got a statement that my 30=day trial had expired!

Well, you treat me like shxt and I will react, virally. What a great story I can share in the morning with my 119,280 Friends on Facebook tomorrow about Hitman Pro! I will be warning them to have less than nothing to do with HMP and also telling them to share the info.

Mr. Jim Lin is right, It's not Surfright aka hitmanpro forum . Contact them via email to them. Don't think it's not work in ur pc then it will not work in other computers. uninstall it & redownload again. And 119,280 friends in facebook?? thnx :D
smiley-face-whistle-1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The best advice on this bump of a slightly old thread is contact SurfRight,they will be more than happy to accommodate you.
The best advice on trolling is not to respond.Of course this is my personal advice and not pointed at anyone in particular.
Calling members trolls is considered a personal attack and a rule violation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.