Status
Not open for further replies.

elharris6_9

New Member
Verified
I am not sure what is causing this, but suddenly, when trying to open up Google Chrome, a message came up saying that I couldn't connect with the real google.com, and that if I were to enter the presented page, I could be attacked. I'm not sure what this means, but I had a problem with Deltasearch a while back, so I thought that maybe it was a virus. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware scans turned up empty of malicious files, I used CCleaner to get rid of some bulk files, but after scanning with HitmanPro, it said there were still 12 possible threats. Is this the work of a virus, or is google just having security problems currently?
 
Well, it looks as though I can't reply to the forum you put up in the malware removal section. Did you want me to post the logfiles here, or was that a mistake?
 
Sorry, there is a restriction, I forgot. But you can open your own topic in this forum, and I'll close this one. When you open your own topic, you can reply normally...
 
Okay, I just wanted to make sure. And you mean the assistance forum, not this software troubleshooting forum, right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top