While running Malwarebytes, I've encountered a virus called Yelloader that can't be quarantined or deleted. It is located in my AppData/Local folder, which also is incapable of being touched by any trojan or virus tool I run. I am certain that the issue stemed from my now uninstalled version of Utorrents (completely uninstalled as per the rules). I would really appreciate help with this- thank you!
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system?
- 64-bit (x64)
- Infection date and initial symptoms
Noticed several days ago after installing malwarebytes.
- Current issues and symptoms
- None of note aside from the malware's inability to be deleted
- Steps taken in order to remove the infection
- Tried using Malwarebytes
- Logs added to Help Request
- FRST.txt, Addition.txt
96.1 KB Views: 1
54.5 KB Views: 1