Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Hi, I was just wondering how did you figure it out it was the router? I have the same issue but the same thing is happening when I go to another location. I have another computer but there doesn't seem to be an issue there. I have ran several anti-virus/anti-malware and it found things but didn't solve my issue. I looked at my program files and nothing was install recently. One thing I noticed is that it popup/new page happens when I click or just do a right click. Does it sound like my router eventhough it's also happening at another location.An update for you. I think I fixed my problems. My thoughts were correct. It was my router. My router was infected somehow. Once I did a factory reset on the wireless router, all computers in my house stopped getting pop-ups and haven't had any for a couple hours now. I hope this is the answer I was looking for. Thanks again for all of your help.
Hi TwinHeadedEagle,Try resetting your router and let me know if it helped...
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes