Lara Colorado
New Member
I'm going MAD with all the ads and constant popups and links to other pages. I can't seem to get rid of this stupid PRiicechop bug. I need help!
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
createsrpoint;
gpt.ini;z
C:\Windows\System32\GroupPolicy;v
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\GroupPolicy;v
process;
services-list;
systemspecs;
startupall;
skipfix-iedefaults;
firefoxlook;
chromelook;
filesrcm;
installedprogs;
createsrpoint;
Adblocker;u
C:\Windows\System32\GroupPolicy\Machine;fs
C:\Windows\System32\GroupPolicy\User;fs
C:\Windows\System32\GroupPolicy\GPT.INI;f
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\GroupPolicy\gpt.ini;f
C:\PROGRA~2\System Cleaner;fs
C:\PROGRA~2\ISTsearch;fs
C:\PROGRA~2\predm;fs
C:\PROGRA~2\PC_Booster;fs
C:\PROGRA~2\Adblocker;fs
C:\PROGRA~2\globalUpdate;fs
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run];r
"BlockAndSurf"=-;r
C:\Program Files (x86)\di9BlockAndSurf;fs
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\APSnotifierPP*.job;f
C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyProtectEx;fs
C:\Users\LARAM_1\AppData\Roaming\ROCKET1;fs
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Rocket Updater.job;f
C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\tasks\TidyNetwork Metro;f
C:\Program Files (x86)\TidyNetwork.com;fs
Undetermined;ff
Undetermined;ff
priiCechop;ff
Adblocker;ff
Rocket New Tab;ff
cbfacphchojbdlengkdcikehdlinpfp;chr
fheoggkfdfchfphceeifdbepaooicaho;chr
libnahbojhkanfgaglnlalfkgpcppfi;chr
C:\Program Files (x86)\WebexpEnhancedV1;fs
gcknggajbiiakgmljbkmopjmfgnapghk;chr
idfnpgjblkahngbondojabhffkkdekbd;chr
autoclean;
emptyalltemp;
chrdefaults;
ffdefaults;
ipconfig /flushdns;b

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes