carl fish updated laptop config

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
@carl fish, I like your configuration set up as well as the recommendations you've taken as your own.
Thank you for sharing them!
As The Captain whom is "Awesome" just shared, we are reasonably held to just one thread for our configurations. It's less complicated this way.;)

As you are wisely using Zemana Antimalware as an on demand scanner, for an
anti-exploit real time zero day protection you may consider a software I use:
You can try the full version for 30 days which I have used on both my wife's and my own systems also implementing Jack's recommended set up:
...and after the trial expires, even if you opt not to continue it's paid anti-ransomware feature, it's anti-exploit plus encryption protection for the keyboard continues.;)

Last edited:

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
looks like a nice setup to me , just missing a solid bakcup solution like the nice gentlemen above me suggested before. I just heard about this awsome ( for me new progam ) called privazer , so maybe you can try this one out for yourself....it would surely enhance your privacy!

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Already good in the configuration.

Minor suggestion: You may add backup browser in case of any problems arises.

Reactions: Logethica

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.