Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
As I stated in my original post, I followed all the instructions on the MalwareTips web site & Step #3 is to run Malwarebytes. You might want to check out this link in my original post to see all the things I have already tried. Thanks.Hello,
Did you scan your PC with MalwareBytes?
Can you scan with FRST one more time and attach fresh reports?
Yes, I went to this page & I think everything is cleared, as everything is set to "0". The last time I rebooted my PC, the Cassiopesa tab didn't come up so maybe it is now fixed. Would you agree? I appreciate all your help. This has been an absolute nightmare!!!!!
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes