App Review CatchPulse Home

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
Computer Solutions

Oldie1950

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2022
I use the paid version of CatchPulse on 2 computers. The program runs smoothly together with Windows Defender. CatchPulse focuses on blocking new programs that are not whitelisted. The AV capabilities are designed to make it easier to decide whether to add a new program to the whitelist and allow it.

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
Here is one year for the full standard version...

Not sure if still working... worth a try?
(Many promos on this site go way past time stated)
The full version was offered for free on Sharewareonsale recently too, so its probably worth keeping an eye on other similar sites as its seems the company are busy pushing it currently if you're looking to try that version out.

bobdoe

Level 2
Oct 10, 2020
The full version was offered for free on Sharewareonsale recently too, so its probably worth keeping an eye on other similar sites as its seems the company are busy pushing it currently if you're looking to try that version out.
Thats right... unfortunately, the one I posted has ended (just tried).
Im thinking the free version might still be a good companion for Wisevector so will keep it for now and keep an eye out for new promo.

Last edited:

I3rYcE

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
Why not forget the virussign files? Most of them are neither executable nor harmful. Ransomware samples are outdated. So what specific conclusion should be drawn?

Reactions: likeastar20

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.