CBT-Locker_Critoni Ransomware CryptoWall 3.0 Removal help

kebb

New Member
Verified
I need to continue trying to get my pc back up in some kind of virus free working order as I obviously still have lingering issues from forementioned post.
I realize sadly that my files are gone (although I'll try any recommendations once Crypto is removed) & it's my own fault for not having them backed up. Since I've joined this site I've learned so much & will be reading (& applying recommendations!) very often.
Once I can get my pc virus free I will be donating regulary since I'll treat this info & assistance subscription based.
I am very pleased with assistance I've obtained thus far, but need this Crypto off of my machine.
Thanks in advance for your valuable time & help!
See attached logs...
 

Attachments

I noticed on the aforementioned other thread I began when all my issues started ('still problems trying to remove Trojan.Poweliks!gm virus" dated 5/23/15) that on the fixtlist.txt dated 5/23/15 (attached) about a 3rd way down there's this line...

"2015-05-23 10:17 - 2015-05-23 10:17 - 00000480 ____H () C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Roaming\麽鎒駓覜"

Could this explain my 2nd to last posting on my previous thread ('still problems trying to remove Trojan.Poweliks!gm virus" dated 5/23/15).

Also on the fixtlist.txt dated 5/23/15 (attached) the last 2 lines show the Crypto.

I really could use some help whenever you have a chance,
Thanks in advance.
 
Sorry, here's the last couple lines...
2015-05-23 00:26 - 2015-05-23 00:26 - 00000296 _____ () C:\Users\Ken\Downloads\HELP_DECRYPT.URL
2015-05-23 00:24 - 2015-05-23 00:24 - 00000296 _____ () C:\Users\Ken\AppData\HELP_DECRYPT.URL
 
I also figured I'd ask if you have some key that may work to decrypt my files I'd really appreciate it. Everyone has their problems, but everything is going wrong for me the past few weeks as my spouse is bedridden with a disease in the hopital, we're drowning in debt with the medical bills, & now I have no pictures of the family to give to my child (1st grader) who's about to lose a parent. Sorry for rambling, I'm just at my wits end. Anyway, looking forward to any assistance you can provide. Thanks in advance.
 
Desparately trying to get pictures of family, but I suppose having had run Delfix from thread "still problems trying to remove Trojan.Poweliks!gm virus" dated 5/23/15 I have no restore options prior to 5/23? Looking forward to assistance getting Crypto 3.0 of off my machine. Thanks
 
I think it already encrypted what it wanted to. I had created a document on 5/29 & that is still accessible & hasn't been encrypted
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top