WinAndLinuxTutorials

New Member
Trusted
Verified
Welcome!
CCleaner's latest version is now 3.15!
Feel free to download it here: http://filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

Changelog: http://filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/changelog/
 

WinAndLinuxTutorials

New Member
Trusted
Verified
RE: CCleaner 3.12.1572

AyeAyeCaptain said:
Have used CCleaner for a long time, very good program indeed.. very light also.
It is also very good, Piriform is honest in the developement of CCleaner and their other products.
 
RE: CCleaner 3.12.1572

WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Have used CCleaner for a long time, very good program indeed.. very light also.
It is also very good, Piriform is honest in the developement of CCleaner and their other products.
Also use Speccy too, lovely little thing, beats SpeedFan in my opinion, shame it always triggeres Comodo off with FP though. I recently reported (on official forums)the latest version as FP and also asked for some insight/clarification as to why it always comes up FP.

Recieved no response as of yet.. time will tell. :D
 

WinAndLinuxTutorials

New Member
Trusted
Verified
RE: CCleaner 3.12.1572

AyeAyeCaptain said:
Also use Speccy too, lovely little thing, beats SpeedFan in my opinion, shame it always triggeres Comodo off with FP though. I recently reported (on official forums)the latest version as FP and also asked for some insight/clarification as to why it always comes up FP.

Recieved no response as of yet.. time will tell. :D
Speccy?? I love this product. I use it since 0.75 years ago :p
 
D

Deleted member 178

RE: CCleaner 3.12.1572

btw this latest release was flagged by Webroot SA as a virus :D, a FP i submit to them.
 

LochNess

New Member
RE: CCleaner 3.12.1572

I've been using 'Ccleaner-Slim'... it doesn't have 'compacted' promo offers (otherwise, the same)... It generally becomes available a few days after the primary 'Ccleaner' is offered... It can be found on Piriform Site as alternate 'Build'...
 

Spawn

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
RE: CCleaner 3.12.1572

One feature I really want them to add is a built-in updater.
 
RE: CCleaner 3.12.1572

Earth said:
One feature I really want them to add is a built-in updater.
Now that is a very nice idea, nice thought... whether it will happen at some point is another story. :shy:
 

jamescv7

Level 61
Trusted
Verified
RE: CCleaner 3.12.1572

LochNess said:
I've been using 'Ccleaner-Slim'... it doesn't have 'compacted' promo offers (otherwise, the same)... It generally becomes available a few days after the primary 'Ccleaner' is offered... It can be found on Piriform Site as alternate 'Build'...
I used Slim version before, however the standard installation doesn't appear any promotion packages so for me its safely to install it.
 

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
RE: CCleaner 3.12.1572

The only offers ive seen from them is either google toolbar or google chrome but it never comes up for me anymore, maybe because im using google chrome
 

WinAndLinuxTutorials

New Member
Trusted
Verified
RE: CCleaner 3.12.1572

imsoadude said:
The only offers ive seen from them is either google toolbar or google chrome but it never comes up for me anymore, maybe because im using google chrome
No, I think they've stopped this type of advertisement in their products.
 

Littlebits

Retired Staff
RE: CCleaner 3.12.1572

Earth said:
One feature I really want them to add is a built-in updater.
Yes, I have requested that before. Awhile back a third-party developer made an auto updater but over some license dispute had to abandoned the project.

Don't worry about having to install the slim version, CCleaner standard only comes bundled with Google Chrome, if you already have Google Chrome installed then you want get anything else with the standard installer. Of coarse it is very easy to opt out Google Chrome, if you don't want it.

Thanks.:D
 

pcjunklist

Level 1
If you like ccleaner you should addon the enhancer from singular labs.
http://singularlabs.com/software/ccenhancer/
 

jota13

Level 2
Verified
I really like Ccleaner. I often use it to clean garbage files and clean errors in Windows Registry.

And I use it to delete almost all system restore point. In this is software is good that the last system restore point stay.

In this regard Auslogics Boost Speed is worse than Ccleaner because it delete all system restore point. :/

It is very dangerous.

CCleaner is very good software. :)
 

Geni

New Member
Crap Cleaner is really good cleaner, especially with CCEnhancer, but I would not recommend using it's registry cleaner!

Maybe you heard for piece of software called SlimCleaner
Code:
http://www.slimcleaner.com/features.php
very good rated in PCMag ["...PCMag favourite new tune-up utility."],
Cnet ["...presents a power user's dream of useful Windows cleaning tools while rolling in some crowdsourcing to help you make sure you're not making mistakes. " ],
PCWorld["Anyone who wants to keep their PC in tip-top shape could benefit from SlimCleaner. It offers some tools that CCleaner doesn't... " ], etc.
 

Similar Threads

Similar Threads