Expired CCleaner Professional - free license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=7000
How to get a license
[B][COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]Offer terms[/COLOR][/B]
[LIST]
[*]The license expires on January 31, 2021.
[*]Designed only for home (non-commercial) use.
[*]Free updates to new versions are available during the license period of the license.
[*]At the end of the license, the programma will automatically switch to the free version.
[*]Doesn't include free technical support.
[/LIST]

abdou17

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2013
Free CCleaner Professional license
To get a free CCleaner Professional license, follow:

1. Download and install a free version of the program on your computer:

Download CCleaner for Windows

Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP 32/64-bit

2. Activate the Pro version in the Settings menu using the following registration data:

Name: COMPUTERBILD
The key to the license: P9WV-AFZU-4EW8-HAM9-QWHF

Бесплатная лицензия CCleaner Professional

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
I never liked the cleaners in real time, I use them when it seems appropriate, also in real time, consumes and performs an unnecessary process for me, not only Ccleaner but any other similar program.
Thanks for sharing.(y)

koloveli

Level 4
Well-known
Sep 13, 2012
Even being acquired by avast...
ccleaner is an excellent and lightweight software for cleaning residues in the system registry and cached data

Reactions: show-Zi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.