CentreofGravity Security Configuration

F

ForgottenSeer 56325

In my opinion you should have an anti-ransomware like Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool to not be infected.
Bitdefender anti ransomware modules are nice, but can't detect for example Cerber, and I'm seeing you still have the 2016 version, which means the ransomware protection is even lower, for what I saw you are waiting the license to finish but as you are waiting I really recomend you updating Bitedefender to 2017 version and install Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool.

Talking about other aspects; I'm really surprised at the great layer of security you have in Mozilla tbh.

Overall the config is fine, but I would do the changes I mentioned earlier.

Greetings, Lucas1533

Reactions: centreofgravity

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.