Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
Hello, kids:pWhats up?
I have a secret extension which I never share it with others lol:p
but today I decided to start a topic for this extension.
it is from checkpoint... this extension created for enterprise grade... you can use SandBlast Protection if you have an API key

what is Check Point SandBlast Agent:
SandBlast Agent Browser and Endpoint Protection | Check Point Software
there is 2 section:

1- Anti-phishing: Protect from identity theft by phishing sites(free feature and it's different with other similar extensions)
I found this anti-phishing feature is very useful...

2-SandBlast Protection: I can't use it cuz I don't have API key but it must an OTP technology.:po_O
SandBlast protects users from malicious file downloads. Threat Emulation (TE) runs downloads within a secure Sandbox environment and identifies malicious behavior. Threat Extraction (TEX) maintains business flow and immediately provides the user with a clean version of the downloaded file, minus any potentially malicious content.

DW link:
Check Point SandBlast Agent for Browsers

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.