Chrome and Edge browser not working after running Adwcleaner

lanre Adebayo

New Member
Hi, random ads kept popping up while browsing, so i went online and discovered adwcleaner for your site, which I installed and ran, I am guessing it cleaned up the browser, but now edge browser says "Can’t connect to the proxy server" and chrome says "There is no Internet connection", but firefox works which I am using now. I'm guessing a setting was changed or a file removed.

How can I solve this issue.
 
Hello,


Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.


  • Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.

    x5o4gh.png

  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top