chrome omnibox redirects to yahoo

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Is this PC used for business? I volunteer my free time offering help only for private computers. Companies are making money through computers, so it is good thing to pay someone to repair it.

Moodsofmusic

Thread author
Jul 9, 2014
Sorry yes I work at a small company (there are 4 of us) its my computer here and it is annoying I cant fix it. No problem if you cant help me I was hoping to just figure it out on my own. I have looked all over the place for a simple solution. We did not have photo editing software and I downloaded something and its been happening since then. We have a friend (who we pay) who actually works on our PCs but he cant figure it out either... Thanks for your time none the less.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.