Hi I just noticed that my chrome is using over 50% of my CPU. I closed it and it was still the task manager. I uninstalled it and it still doing it. I tried to see if it wasn't doing it without internet and it wasn't doing it. While reading FRST & Addition i noticed that chrome was wrong and I found the folder gportable and deleted it but it came back.
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system?
- 64-bit (x64)
- Infection date and initial symptoms
Today like 2h ago i was playing a game called conan exile for a while then sudenly my started to spike and stuff. I looked at my process and that's when i saw chrome using over 50% of my cpu.
- Current issues and symptoms
- as I said, my cpu goes over 50% just with chrome when it is uninstalled.
- Steps taken in order to remove the infection
- ive downloaded malwarebyte, zemana antimalware, Hitman pro.
- Logs added to Help Request
- FRST.txt, Addition.txt
56.8 KB Views: 4
66.2 KB Views: 3