CIS 6.2.282872.2847 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
While I do not distrust Bitdefender, I have had bad experiences with it. Comodo has been a pleasure, especially when considering it is free, and so tweakable.

Get it how ya live, player.

House_maniac

Level 1
Sep 21, 2011
Gnosis said:
While I do not distrust Bitdefender, I have had bad experiences with it. Comodo has been a pleasure, especially when considering it is free, and so tweakable.

Get it how ya live, player.

yes its getting better day by day and its better than many paid suite out there,best of all its free cheers ;)

G

Guest28

I think comodo has really improved. They, are listening to their users and fixing alot of bugs in the software they actually have one of the best av engine now. Scanning some of my malware packs i have got great results with comodo.

spywar

Level 11
Thread author
Oct 26, 2012
ryan said:
I think comodo has really improved. They, are listening to their users and fixing alot of bugs in the software they actually have one of the best av engine now. Scanning some of my malware packs i have got great results with comodo.
The AV has increased a lot from the past, I have nothing to say about it. Main reason is that they have lately started using Valkyrie to generate signatures.

RockCityBoy9

Verified
Dec 28, 2012
can't open ports using this security suite i'm not stupid i know how to set the settings to open the ports in the CIS6 but it wont open no matter what i do i think it's bug i uninstalled it because of that it also slowed my torrent downloads

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
A well-improved Antivirus! Maybe, the best AV for now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.