Solved CIS Defense always disable when startup

Status
Not open for further replies.

muhammadariif

Thread author
Aug 3, 2011
Hi guys, since this week i find my CIS defense always disable when startup and everytime i reboot my computer i always need to enable back my defense+. I set my defense setting to paranoid, this setting will cause this problem? Another thing that i hate is my Action Center always give me this message 'turn on windows defender' i get this message over and over i dont want use windows defender cause i already have CIS as real-time protection, and Malwarebytes Pro work at the same times.is there a way to handle this problem?:huh: any help apprecite :D

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Open the Action Center and under Security (for Windows Defender) you can Turn off messages about spyware and related protection.

attachment.php

Did you follow any guide when configuring Comodo Internet Security? Make sure the setting to Disable Defense+ isn't checked.

Attachments

• windef-actioncenter.png
    windef-actioncenter.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 776
Upvote 0

muhammadariif

Thread author
Aug 3, 2011
Yes, i follow the guide, but everytime i enable it, and an hour later it autamatically disable it, maybe i should try uninstall it and install back :s

Upvote 0

House_maniac

Level 1
Sep 21, 2011
muhammadariif said:
Yes, i follow the guide, but everytime i enable it, and an hour later it autamatically disable it, maybe i should try uninstall it and install back :s

unistall it with revo uninstaller and delete the registry keys :)

Upvote 0

muhammadariif

Thread author
Aug 3, 2011
Yes, i uninstall it with Revo Uninstaller and its work, and i no longer get that messages again, maybe this happen when i accidentally disable defense or antivirus for a longtime and action canter can't find that i already have spyware protection, thank you for reply guys :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.