Open MalwareTips in Safari and tap Share. You may need to open the Page Menu first.
Choose Add to Home Screen. If it is not listed, use Edit Actions to add it.
Keep Open as Web App enabled if shown, then tap Add.
Android
Open MalwareTips in Chrome or another browser that supports app installation.
Open the browser menu and look for Install app, Install and create shortcut, or Add to Home screen.
Choose Install and confirm. Wording varies by browser.
Desktop
Chrome: use the install icon in the address bar, or the menu under Cast, save and share.
Edge: open the menu, then More tools, Apps and Install this site as an app.
Safari on Mac: choose Share or File, then Add to Dock. Firefox on Windows: look for the web apps button in the address bar.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Keep up with your conversations
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
I have a big issue, I had a cmd pop-up while process monitor was open, and it did not show in process monitor, like it didn't even happen, but I saw the pop-up right before it closed itself. What else can I do?
It happens maybe every 1-2 hours, but whats weird is that it seems to do that later in the day, when I start my PC a couple of them popup, later on nothing, but in the afternoon they popup every 1-2 hours, maybe even less than that. It does not seem to have a set time.