Troubleshoot Command Promt popping up in every 3 hours.

Can Budak

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone. I read almost every digussion about this problem on your forum. Yet it wasnt enough for me to solve my problem. So let me tell you about my problem. I downloaded an .exe file from an unknown source. I new it was a virus but i tried my chances and first my chrome got infected "mail.ru virus" i managed to fix my google chrome. But then after the event, in every 3 hours cmd pops up in two phases. In the first phase it opens as "Bitsadmin" and then tries to download a malware under the name of "GoogleUpdateServices". Thanks to malwarebytes i was able to delete them all or stopped the downloading proeccess but it keeps popping up in every 3 hours. In 7 minutes it will pop up again. Please help me out.

Reactions: Vasudev

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.