Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
So this is just an oxymoron, why offer separate installers if they all will download the same components?
You can just download CIS and select the components you want to install.

I know :D
Installers are just preconfigured to install desired product, even you can change to another after installation.
I don't support that either, especially software bundled with all these unnecessary stuff, weights 220mb and only 20% of that installer is actual Comodo installer. And when you install it, there's another gift... 200mb of definitions (I suppose)

Reactions: Littlebits
Y

yigido

I know :D
Installers are just preconfigured to install desired product, even you can change to another after installation.
I don't support that either, especially software bundled with all these unnecessary stuff, weights 220mb and only 20% of that installer is actual Comodo installer. And when you install it, there's another gift... 200mb of definitions (I suppose)
There is a Comodo user here ;) I totally agreed Bora, no words :(

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
I have 6.3 version installed at the moment. How I should make the upgrade to v7?
Edit: this question is for information only, I just realized that since I installed CIS in my system some days ago, it got unstable.

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
Comodo internet security 7 is not able to submit some files. It says the system cannot find the file. But the file is actually there.

Also during manual scan comodo was unable to detect some malware. But it was detecting it when "already submitted" message was shown.

I think this version has some bugs that need to be addressed.

COMODO_7_001_09032014_055649.jpg

COMODO_7_002_09032014_055821.jpg

COMODO_7_003_09032014_055922.jpg

Reactions: Ink and Fel Grossi

Fel Grossi

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
The new version 7, sends suspicious files automatically even when it is detected. Look in the "Sent Files" and see that it was probably sent automatically before detection ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.