Comodo Cloud Antivirus v2.0.470195.867 Beta

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I think I read somewhere that Umesh did quit, I guess a lot of progress rested on his shoulders...

/W
Yeah, I agree. I think Comodo are and still will be living off of his work for a while.

I wish Comodo would add a third party engine tp their paid security suite. If they used either Avira's or Bitdefenders engine it would make their paid suite a lot more user friendly for average users whilst still having that rock solid sandbox.

imuade

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 29, 2018
From Comodo Forum:
This is the latest info about CCAV, the 2.0 beta has never been officially available either on their website or on the forum.
You can access the link only if you are logged into the forum. This is the last reply:
I'm a bit confused now. What happens with CCAV 2.0.470195.867 beta http://178.255.86.194/ccav/installers/ccav_installer.exe? Will v2 still be developed?

About CIS:
Melih has shifted his attention to Itarian after many years where he was more involved with the Comodo forums. He told us behind the scenes he still keeps a vigilant eye on the development of CIS
So, also CIS development is going on very very slowly.

Plus, they have redesigned their website to push their paid softwares and now it's very difficult to download the free version CIS becoming paid? - News / Announcements / Feedback - CIS

mike6688

Level 2
Verified
Sep 27, 2017
We're still waiting on an official announcement from Comodo in regards to it staying free. There are still links to the free versions available (they're just increasingly hard to find). Also, free version and beta versions are still freely available on the Comodo forums.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.