RejZoR

Level 10
Verified
I installed this version some days ago and tested Valkyrie. Analysis of unknow files I run in sandbox take only a few hours. Seens COMODO improved Valkyrie analysis.
Does it really? I haven't tried it for a long time, granted, but they kept on saying how they improved it and it still took FOREVER (or NEVER) to process anything. Might give it a try again... It just sucks that I'm blocked from asking anything if I have problems with Comodo, but on the other hand, when I still had access I never got anything useful from them. Confusing experience...

Felipe Oliveira

Level 12
Tester
Verified
Does it really? I haven't tried it for a long time, granted, but they kept on saying how they improved it and it still took FOREVER (or NEVER) to process anything. Might give it a try again... It just sucks that I'm blocked from asking anything if I have problems with Comodo, but on the other hand, when I still had access I never got anything useful from them. Confusing experience...
Tonight I will run a malware in the sandbox and take a print, when I receive the Valkyrie alert I will take another print and post here

Felipe Oliveira

Level 12
Tester
Verified
Tonight I will run a malware in the sandbox and take a print, when I receive the Valkyrie alert I will take another print and post here
Valkyrie is still fickle. It seems like a few days ago when I tested the malware and was warned by Valkyrie a few hours later it was a separate case.

Yesterday I ran 3 malwares in the sandbox at 18pm, when I shut down the computer 00:30 am no Valkyrie alert. Today, when I started PC 16pm I waited for 20 minutes and no warning, but when scanning the folder all 3 were detected and quarantined. Then I again ran 2 more new malware at 16:30 pm and until now (22:50 pm) no warning from Valkyrie, so I clicked on the "Re-check the status of the files" option and one of them is already classified as malware and the other not. And even classified as malware I did not receive any messages afterwards to quarantine, the malware is still in the folder. But if I scan the folder it will be detected.

Why did not Valkyrie warn me? Since at that time the computer was not turned off. Perhaps Valkyrie does this analysis of the status of the files from time to time and not in real time. Anyway, there is still room for improvement. But overall this version is much better than the previous one.

But unfortunately, I lost a lot of confidence in the company in the past months. Seems that they are dropped, the development is very very slow, even in the forum the moderators are inactive and leaving the fanboys in crisis. Poor support lately.

PS: In the photo I had just clicked "Reanalyze the state of the files" at 22:49 pm. But in COMODO shows 19:46, it seems like a bug. Now I reanalyzed again and the time updated correctly.

01.png

02.png

Last edited:

kylprq

Level 2
Who cares about new interface when the main selling point of this thing, the Valkyrie takes freaking months to process anything (if ever, I had tons of stuff that just never got processed for months). In the end only thing that gets done is what users report themselves. Assuming you don't get banned because you didn't fill their stupid "form" to report the issue...
dont bother with valkryie it s litte bit abononed i think
Long time for file classification - Defense+ / Sandbox Help - CIS

Dan50

Dang, my Windows 7 VM isn't loading because it keeps freezing on updates on startup, can somebody please test if this allows Opera to have internet access in the sandbox? I tried getting it to work by allowing the Opera exe as an exception but I still get no internet access when sandboxed.