Comodo Cloud AV 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

It may still have that not connected error
I dont know but when I tried CCAV second time, I didn't faced not connected error...may be it was due to some cloud server issues.

And dont know whats going on with CCAV. Many conflicting posts are there related to Valkyrie in CCAV. They mentioned CCAV has Valkyrie. I guess they also mentioned Valkyrie fully integrated in CCAV.
And today in new CIS 8 hotfix thread, Melih posts "I heard that Comodo Cloud AV will have full valkyrie integration?
So dont know CCAV has Valkyrie or limited Valkyrie or dont know what Melih meant?

D

Deleted member 2913

As per Comodo Dev,

"This week, we plan to make a hotfix release to adress some important bugs and improvements on CCAV, for your kind attention.

Please note that cloud connection problem message was caused because of a connection problem on fls engine, this bug will be fixed with the hotfix release, our QA is also in touch with the users who has this specific problem and we are on track".

And on Rating Scan feature, "It s comming with V1.2 version, already included in the scope".

Davidov

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
Hello friends think of you CCAV has the same sandbox as strong CIS sandboxie.Or threaten any leakage malware sandboxu.TNX for an answer.

H

hjlbx

As per Comodo Dev,

"This week, we plan to make a hotfix release to adress some important bugs and improvements on CCAV, for your kind attention.

Please note that cloud connection problem message was caused because of a connection problem on fls engine, this bug will be fixed with the hotfix release, our QA is also in touch with the users who has this specific problem and we are on track".

And on Rating Scan feature, "It s comming with V1.2 version, already included in the scope".

Even with these fixes it isn't ready yet.

Reactions: Davidov

Davidov

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
It respects Otomo whether the sandbox is as dangerous as Sandboxie sandbox or CIS.

D

Deleted member 2913

Even with these fixes it isn't ready yet.
We know to work with CIS so you & me will have no probs with CCAV. Whitelist isn't that bad now with CCAV but yes I do think whitelist is not good as CIS...may be coz CIS has "Source" feature.
And overall I do find CCAV good & hotfix will bring further improvements.

So for users like you & me know to work with CIS will have no prob...And CIS/CCAV was never for average users due to AutoSandbox, atleast yet.

D

Deleted member 2913

It respects Otomo whether the sandbox is as dangerous as Sandboxie sandbox or CIS.
I think CCAV sandbox is little different than CIS & may be little better. May be by default its protects better than CIS sandbox as it may have little increased restriction...like cruelsister mentioned CCAV will block some keyloggers connections by default running in sandbox. Likewise there may be more little changes in CCAV compared to CIS.

dJim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 12, 2016
lest see next version of comodo.. V 9 ? it should be integrated this version of AV rigth ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.