AtlBo

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Cannot access Outlook.com/Twitter/MalwareTips news feeds using Comodo Dragon. Connection times out. There may be others, but Facebook works, and all other sites seem to be working fine. Outlook works fine with ie 11. Also tried other Login.live.com sites like MSDN using Dragon but nothing. Works in ie 11 though. Tried Twitter from a Google search listing and nothing there either.

Dragon updates automatically. It's sandboxed in 360 sandbox. Extensions:

-360 Internet Protection
-HTTPs Everywhere
-uBlock Origin
-Google Translate (added after the problem started)

Disabled them all and restarted Dragon still no connections for the sites listed. Other procedures followed listed in the thread header. I don't want to reinstall because Dragon was installed at the same time as Comodo Firewall. Comodo Programs Manager requires removing both at the same time. I can export firewall rules if I have to but I'd rather not have to do this if possible.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.