Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
Thread author
May 3, 2011
What's new in 22.1.1.0?:

Improved:
- Dragon is based on Chromium 22.0.1229.94.

Fixed:
- Extensions settings were resetting on each browser relaunch, when "Clear cookies and other site and plug-in data when I close my browser" setting was enabled.

Changed:
- Yahoo is set as default search engine and homepage.

http://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cd/comodo-dragon-ver-221-is-now-available-for-download-t87421.0.html

Download

Commit: Comodo used a stable Chromium source code on this version. Unlike previous versions that used a beta source code.

Enjoy!!:D

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Haven't Comodo always used Yahoo?

D

Deleted member 178

Nope, it was google (if my memory is good); yahoo was briefly introduced in v21 by mistake (too early), then comodo downgraded Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.