5. Website filtering should handle most of those concerns. AV has no effect on the threats you enumerated.
It is true that in the original CS' video (you attached), CF' settings are those you pointed. However, at CS' Youtube Channel, you can see other videos with different settings in CF, related specifically to my questions. By the way, that is the reason of my questions (taking into account other CS' videos with different settings).
Now, with regards to "AV has no effect on the threats you enumerated", most of the AV/AM I tested somehow take care on the on threats I enumerated.
But once again @Telos, thank you for your answer.
I repeat my questions, hoping someone else here wants to answer:
1) With CS' settings in CF, does ViruScope option need to be enabled? Is it adding anything to CS' settings?
2) If I disable HIPS, will this also disable "Protected Data Folders"?
3) Website Filtering? On? Off? Does this option add anything relevant to CS' settings?
4) Enable or disable Cloud Lookup with CS' settings?
5) I can understand CS' opinion about "CF is enough, doesn't need an AV or AM". However, what about browsers? How to deal with phishing, scams, fake websites, tracking, spying, privacy issues etc? Don't we need an AV or AM to take care of this browsers garbage and other online-dangers?
Likes: CodaPG and AtlBo