Status
Not open for further replies.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Nice to see comodo is fixing some bugs that are reported. Is this version still a drag on the system btw?

ctrlz

Level 2
Verified
Mar 20, 2017
I had no problems on my system, this is really strange :D
Btw I have to admit that this update v10.0.1.6209 caused a lot of troubles, looking at the comodo forum

Reactions: FrFc1908

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
I had no problems on my system, this is really strange :D
Btw I have to admit that this update v10.0.1.6209 caused a lot of troubles, looking at the comodo forum
I noticed that too when browsing their forums. I was quite reluctant too install it! I hope they will overcome these bugs soon.

UserA

Level 1
Feb 4, 2016
With previous release I remember to have 5 sandboxed processes (based on svchost, I thought the reason was because they are more vulnerable), but with the new release there are no processes.

Is it normal? :eek:

View attachment 145692

In Active Processes Lise, select show Comodo Processes running inside the container.

Reactions: ctrlz

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Login

CIS Preview Build v6217

Hi All,
We have a QA build, which fixes following issues:
1 - When users update next time to this build, trusted vendor list will not be affected and hot fix that we had to release won't be needed.
2 - Comodo Security Agent could not be started problem upon system re-start problem
3 - In Network Settings, IP4 and IP6 entry names could be distorted.
4 - Comodo shortcuts can not be moved or deleted.
5 - Checkbox 'Do not show privilege elevation alert' was enabled after clean install, should have been de-selected

We are primarily looking for verification of following bug:
2 - Comodo Security Agent could not be started problem upon system re-start problem

This bug has been reported time to time in past but has got magnified in recent update and we would like users who experienced this bug to give it a try and see if they can produce the problem.

Known Errors:
Considering this is QA build, program update will show you error for program and recognizer updates. AV database will all be from production.

DISCLAIMER: This setup does not carry Beta or RC tag. This has been tested by Star Group and feedback has been good. So please try at your own risk. Also additional components are not available i.e. CCE/killswitch, rescue disk, and secure shopping.

Setup Details:
CIS Premium Full Offline Installer with Comodo Firewall and Comodo Antivirus
Build 6217
Password: comodo231$#

We will be aiming to make release next week. So any feedback on fix or new problems is very much appreciated.

Thanks
-umesh

With best Regards
Mops21

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.