Comodo might come back from the grave

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 98186

True, but after cleaning up (removing signatures of vendors not on your system), an update would reinstall the default list again.
lol, just changed the Trusted Vendors you want to be untrusted from allowed to unrecognized or malicious, Suggest keep Microsoft. Then no vendors are reinstalled or their ratings after any update.

ezpz, solution in less than 20 seconds

Luckily this bug is not annoying anymore because Comodo gets no updates.
Comodo receives no updates? Really? Then why is Comodo going to release an update within the coming months? How do you explain that?

And then if there is no list it will be madness
lol, not true. User can create allow HIPS rules by file or folder. There is no madness.

suggestion on how to achieve protection with the “magical security solution” with technology from 2003 that doesn’t need updates.
I never made any recommendation whatsoever. You are putting words into my mouth.

Nobody has proven that the virtualization technology needs any update. You are free to pentest the technology and provide proof that it is insecure.

Now we can trust the evidence consisting of “she said it works”, “he said update was coming”, “they said it was great and unbeatable” and all that.
"She" said it works for her. That is all she said. You keep putting words into "her" mouth.

Btw with that attitude you won’t make a good support worker neither at AppGuard (or whatever your legal name is), nor anywhere else.
What is AppGuard? What are you talking about?

We are not here to annoy you, we are here for the truth.
lol, and what truth is that? Your truth, based upon not even knowing how Comodo works?

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
@Oerlink listen, I spent a lot of time arguing with you and it was interesting in the beginning but now you are getting me bored with your lack of base, and suggestion for stupid doohickeys. We suspect who you are and your history on this forum. I would like to divert my attention now to more interesting subjects, products and people. You have a great day, ok?

Last edited:

Bumblebee Uncle

Level 3
Well-known
Mar 15, 2022
Well there is no point of arguing but we can't let him and his misleading statements win. It's not about him, it's about reality. :)
Joe Biden Applause GIF by PBS NewsHour

Decopi

Level 6
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Well there is no point of arguing but we can't let him and his misleading statements win. It's not about him, it's about reality. :)

You're absolutely right... again!

I found a nice anti-malware from Wakanda.
His CEO claims that Wakanda Anti-malware has superpowers from God Loki, and I believe him, because I believe in Marvel's Gods... say amen to that!
My neighbor tested Wakanda Anti-malware in his kitchen, while making his famous chicken soup against virus, rats, malwares etc.
I do trust my neighbor because he is a telemarketer, and every anti-malware should be tested by telemarketers, because... because I believe in telemarketers... say amen to that!

My neighbor hammered everything (onions, potatoes, garlic etc) against Wakanda Anti-malware trying to beat it.
The computer exploded, but the Wakanda Anti-malware is perfectly fine.
Therefore, this is the ultimate proof that Wakanda Anti-malware is "Superb", "Unbeatable", "Perfect", "It's so good, that it doesn't need upgrades nor updates", "Bugs are only about GUI", "Bugs are not dangerous", "My telemarketer neighbor youtube shows that Wakanda Anti-malware works, then that's the ultimate proof", "Wakanda Anti-malware is already fully compatible with the next Windows generation Win 15", "Wakanda Anti-malware with God Loki powers works for me, therefore it works for everybody", "I use Wakanda Anti-malware because I trust users in this forum, sorry, the right word is I BELIEVE in users in this forum" etc etc etc... bah blah blah.

Bumblebee Uncle

Level 3
Well-known
Mar 15, 2022
His CEO claims that Wakanda Anti-malware has superpowers from God Loki, and I believe him, because I believe in Marvel's Gods... say amen to that!
My neighbor tested Wakanda Anti-malware in his kitchen, while making his famous chicken soup against virus, rats, malwares etc.
I do trust my neighbor because he is a telemarketer, and every anti-malware should be tested by telemarketers, because... because I believe in telemarketers... say amen to that!

My neighbor hammered everything (onions, potatoes, garlic etc) against Wakanda Anti-malware trying to beat it.
Therefore, this is the ultimate proof that Wakanda Anti-malware is "Superb", "Unbeatable", "Perfect", "It's so good, that it doesn't need upgrades nor updates", "Bugs are only about GUI", "Bugs are not dangerous", "My telemarketer neighbor youtube shows that Wakanda Anti-malware works, then that's the ultimate proof", "Wakanda Anti-malware is already fully compatible with the next Windows generation Win 15", "Wakanda Anti-malware with God Loki powers works for me, therefore it works for everybody", "I use Wakanda Anti-malware because I trust users in this forum, sorry, the right word is I BELIEVE in users in this forum" etc etc etc... bah blah blah.
Almost spat my coffee by laughing so hard at this! Oh, this summarizes Melih's devotion by @Oerlink so well and all his justifications about the all mighty Comodo!

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
Wakanda Anti-Malware forever. But I am contemplating whether or not I should install it. I mean “he”, “she” and “it” all claim that Comodo works and is to this day (with the technology from the past century) still unbeatable. When reputable persons like “he”, “she” and “it” make proven claims you just gotta trust them!

Let me download Comodo quickly and forget about all security issues today!

• HaHa
Reactions: Decopi

overdivine

Level 2
Verified
Aug 21, 2013

Although Wakanda Anti-malware may have worked for your neighbor in his kitchen, it does not necessarily guarantee that it will work for everyone else. While it may have certain features that make it appear to be a reliable program, there is no guarantee that it will be able to protect everyone's computer from the latest viruses and malwares. Additionally, while it may be compatible with the upcoming Windows 15, there is no way of knowing if it will be able to keep up with the ever-evolving threats that are constantly being released. Therefore, it is important to do your own research and find out if Wakanda Anti-malware is the right option for you.

• HaHa
Reactions: Trident and Decopi

Decopi

Level 6
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Wakanda Anti-Malware forever. But I am contemplating whether or not I should install it. I mean “he”, “she” and “it” all claim that Comodo works and is to this day (with the technology from the past century) still unbeatable. When reputable persons like “he”, “she” and “it” make proven claims you just gotta trust them!

Blasphemous! Apostate! You will burn forever at God Loki fire!

Repent of your sins!

Install Wakanda Anti-malware right now, light a candle, pray to God Loki, and sleep peacefully because Wakanda Anti-malware is perfect!
You must believe in Wakanda Anti-malware CEO! You must believe in telemarketers which tested Wakanda Anti-malware, watch Youtube! You must believe in users in this forum!

• HaHa
Reactions: Trident

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
I will be Xcitiumed excited to believe all users on all forums and pray to Ragnar, Amadey, RedLine, Vidar…
There is no need to deploy complicated security solutions, powered by the same technologies used by banks and Fortune 500 companies.

I will install Comodo and purge the trusted vendors list, as it was suggested to me earlier.

Reactions: Decopi

Pico

Level 4
Feb 6, 2023
Who said that Comodo does not owe anything to their paying home users? Those who pay for Comodo products get technical support. That is why they pay. They are NOT paying for the software itself.
What would the answer of Technical Support be when a paying home user reports bug number 20 and asks them to fix it?

Reactions: Decopi and Trident
F

ForgottenSeer 98186

What would the answer of Technical Support be when a paying home user reports bug number 20 and asks them to fix it?
You can ask Comodo support yourself:

support@comodo.com

Bug 20 is only a problem whenever the user enables HIPS Paranoid Mode and creates hundreds of rules. It is in the linked bug report detail, which has been archived. So it is not any kind of real problem.

Had to do Win 10 clean install once because CF refused to uninstall properly. I think I stopped using CF sometimes after that incident.
Found the post.
Problematic uninstalls are common. That is why vendors create uninstall tools and make them available. I had to do a clean install after attempting to uninstall Birdefender and Kaspersky.

OK. Now you are being degrading with your deliberate use of "he", "she" and "it". What does anyone's pronouns have to do with the discussion about software?

While it may have certain features that make it appear to be a reliable program, there is no guarantee that it will be able to protect everyone's computer from the latest viruses and malwares. Additionally, while it may be compatible with the upcoming Windows 15, there is no way of knowing if it will be able to keep up with the ever-evolving threats that are constantly being released. Therefore, it is important to do your own research and find out if Wakanda Anti-malware is the right option for you.
These sentences are applicable to all security software.

Misleading statements? Where?

Nobody made any misleading statements about CD\CIS. The product works and it has been proven by cruelsister, whom has credibility and influence here at MalwareTips that you cannot diminish no matter what you post.

"Old" Comodo with no updates beat other software. Performed perfectly. It got Product of the Year.

"New" Comodo, built upon "Old" Comodo code base, performed perfectly. It got Product of the Year.

1675872699030.png

1675872758204.png

Fileless Malware:

1675872826810.png

Ransomware:

1675872966169.png

Online Banking:

1675873080946.png

Last edited by a moderator:
F

ForgottenSeer 97327

And then if there is no list it will be madness 😀

This is fanboy’s suggestion on how to achieve protection with the “magical security solution” with technology from 2003 that doesn’t need updates.

You go and delete the trusted vendors list or wait for Melih to finish cutting his credit card on YouTube, then search VirusTotal for signed files and revoke the signatures one by one manually.

This is a magical security solution indeed and it truly doesn’t need any changes or updates. “It just works” should be their slogan — suggest it to your ex-boss.

Now we can trust the evidence consisting of “she said it works”, “he said update was coming”, “they said it was great and unbeatable” and all that.

Thank you for enlightening us!

Btw with that attitude you won’t make a good support worker neither at AppGuard (or whatever your legal name is), nor anywhere else.
You don’t need to get over-excited at all times and jump around. We are not here to annoy you, we are here for the truth.
What are talking about? Wrong reply or a severe case of forum frenzy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: simmerskool
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.