Battle COMODO Secure DNS or Norton DNS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
I have tested Norton And COMODO Secure DNS against malicious links, and they performed very bad :huh:

That's the big problem with trying to blacklist malware URL's. It is just impossible to keep on top to them.

That is why I've always preferred to stick with my ISP's DNS and sit behind a HIPS. :)

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
I use Comodo DNS, see no slowdown at all and prefer to use it rather than the deafult ISP DNS. I assume that both of them are more or less the same in terms of being effective enough for the time being. But I like to think that Comodo will continue to strive in this area too and make it as best as they can.

D

Deleted member 178

i used Noton DNS and i didnt saw any major advantage over Comodo.

Comodo secure DNS has Site Inspector implemented and like Norton it also has a filter feature, so i stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.