Poll Compare your PC Performance Score with MT Members [2024 edition with Overall scores]

jackuars

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
It's been 10 years since I started the first thread here, and since then I have had an updated thread in 2020 but there was no way to update the main post with the latest scores, and members may have to occasionally scroll down all the posts to see who has the best scores.

So, I'm going to use Rentry to update the initial post with the latest PC performance scores.

For latest results check below hyperlink:

For the final standings I have also added the "Overall Scores" for whoever posted both the Novabench and Passmark scores.
Overall score = Novabench + (Passmark/2)

How to benchmark your PC?

We will use 2 benchmarking tools: Novabench and PassMark to arrive at overall scores.

1. Use Novabench to initially benchmark your score.
2. Use Passmark to run the second benchmark. (optional and only for overall scores, as it takes longer than Novabench to complete and is a trial only version)

Note: For best results close all applications while running the test. Feel free to run the benchmark as many as times as possible and post the highest scores.

Post your results here with screenshot after testing:

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.