Congratulations to all! MalwareTips has more than 50.000 Members!

russ0408

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jul 28, 2013
I have no doubt MT will be twice that size next year. We have the nicest most respectful members that are always willing to help, and a great group of moderators and administrators that keep things in order but let members have a bit of fun. Keep up the great work everyone, MT is the best.

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
Congratulations to all members of MT :)
A quick famous quote from the Introduction forums "It's a nice place to be!".

I'd like to mention my request for MT 2017 @Jack (btw I see a flat design for MT in the stats image you shared :) )

MT already comes on the 1st page of Google results majority of timesfor searches over security, apps and help..

A share button (share LINK outside MT) for posts/threads under predefined categories will help outsiders with knowledge and get our community even more exposure.
The shared post can have a link to instantly register too, with an interesting tagline.
Ever since I've been a member here, many of my friends seem to be differently impressed by MT.
For some, it felt new and interesting, for some, it's was very geeky and exaggerated.
For them, when I made them read some threads, they understood and acknowledged the usually underestimated aspects of Security we share here.

It feels good that way :) Just an opinion. Thanks for reading!

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Congratulations to all the members! As @Winter Soldier said, we also have more than 500.000 posts and that's a BIG accomplishment!

----
A share button (share LINK outside MT) for posts/threads under predefined categories will help outsiders with knowledge and get our community even more exposure.
I'll take into account this suggestion. Thanks!
@Jack (btw I see a flat design for MT in the stats image you shared :) )
Yes, we're working on a face-lift for the community. It's still in an early stage however it's already better than the 2.0 theme. A Dark version will be available also

. Clipboard05.jpg

Last edited:

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
Yes, we're working on a face-lift for the community. It's still in an early stage however it's already better than the 2.0 theme. A Dark version will be available also.
Wow! An awesome redesign in progress. Feels like MT will have an overhaul this year.
I am already raring to experience it...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.