Continue the sentence...

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
 There was an old man sitting under a large tree. I sat down beside him, and he began to talk to himself.
 "This forest used to be fun. Celebrating birthdays with friends and setting off fancy fireworks was our raison d'etre. There were people who didn't like it, and if they found out, they would detain us and purify our abilities. But it was still fun."
 The old man continued.
 "Young people these days are getting smarter. The only time they assert themselves is when they want money. It's very different from our days when it was all about the process."

I realized for the first time that the rusty chains were wrapped around the old man's feet like snakes, "They won't forgive us for our past when we're too old to move."
 The chain was connected to a red umbrella floating in the sky.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
tumblr-oh644ct-Phc1qfthy3o2-400.gif
Polar Bear that had his breakfast of non yellow snow, as usual outside, when a odd fellow stuck in a chimney in a house nearby suddenly shouted...

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
"A beer!"
An old man who suddenly shouted at his umbrella. A man in black armor asking for help at the top of the chimney. A polar bear rushes to a man in armor while eating snow. A robot that senses something and starts fighting.
 I was confused.
 "Hey!"
 A voice called out from behind me. I turned around to see a green bear standing there with a menacing look on his face. The only thing I was sure of was that it wasn't as friendly as a polar bear.
 "I'm the one who's keeping an eye on behavior"
 -Behind bear?
 "No, it's behavior. My name is Green Bear.
 -Oh!Clean bear?
 No, it's not clean. Green.
 Are you Special Forces?
 No, I have nothing to do with the Green Beret.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.