Level 1
Thread author
May 25, 2011
Coranti 2012 -The best anti-virus & anti-spyware with QuadShield™

http://www.virusbtn.com/vb100/RAP/RAP-quadrant-Apr-Oct11-850.jpg

Features.

Key benefits and features
4 world-class anti-virus and anti-spyware engines operating concurrently
Real-time, on-demand, and scheduled scanning for viruses and spyware, regardless of their source
Zero-day attack prevention using comprehensive mix of methodologies and technologies such as sandboxing, emulation, and heuristics from 4 independent anti-malware engines
Simple user-friendly interface
Wide variety of options and settings to customize Coranti’s performance for better protection against viruses and spyware
Email Scanner scans all incoming and outgoing mail for viruses. It is automatically loaded in background mode when you receive or send emails using Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, or The Bat
Advanced and highly flexible scheduler to manage scheduled security scans

First of all i must say HORRIBLE GUI! Second the recommend specs for this AV is 2GB at first i thought it was a fake AV but its VBR100 pretty high mark aswell

20111226142700_2011-12-23_235412.png

D

Deleted member 178

Really? 170mb... 10 times NIS or CIS...i dont even bother install it on my system.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Because, I ever tried it in 2011 version for myself :p
and for scanning is up to 280MB
I just guess in 2012 version will be 170MB more or little less.

may it because, uses alot engines. Quad-engines.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
The detection rate is pretty good? Plus Nathan this was already posted here.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
As in the latest comparative by Virusbtn, it managed to got high detection rates and that's due to the 4 engines used. And I remember before some youtube users reviewed Coranti and it was proved that it have good performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.