CPU USAGE AROUND 99%

Placido

Thread author
Jun 17, 2018
Hi there,
First of all, I am new here, so I am not sure this is the right section of the forum to write this sort of problems.
My issuses begin yesterday when I install a fake app which contained some sort of virus.
Suddently both adwcleaner and avg were not working anymore. Also, ads used to open and when I was trying to search anything to do with adweres every browser crashed. These problem got solved by interrupting two processes named svchost. I noticed that many folders and exe's were in possession of "TrustedInstaller". First i scanned with adwcleaner the pc, so "TrustedInstaller" gets removed and then i deleted all files containing that name(I had to change possessor and remove rights to TrustedInstaller). Then i found a folder named Internet Explorer(also not in my possession), that I immediatly deleted with the same method. By searching a bit i find out the two of processes(which always restarted after reebot) should be located only in System 32, and since one of those two was on the SysWoW64 folder i deleted it by changing possessor and rights as before. Since then, a new Application in the same folder opens two processes at every reboot, and if I try to remove it it simply skips to another one(everything in that folder appartains to TrustedInstaller).
Any help is approciated, thanks in advance.

Reactions: lowdetection

Placido

Thread author
Jun 17, 2018
After restarting the pc to make some screenshots, AVG neutralized "WOW64PROCESS.AI".
Now the only problem is that around 3000 .dll, applications and folImmagine.pngdes of the SysWOW64 folder are in possession of "TrustediInstaller".

Reactions: lowdetection

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.