Burrito

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
1549245794397.png

Crowdstrike’s partnership with Dell is shaking up the cybersecurity landscape ahead of a planned IPO

I've been using unmanaged client CrowdStrike on two computers... and I really like it. It was rapidly becoming my favorite AV. My organizations internal testing indicated that Crowdstrike is very effective against certain type of malware.

It not quite as 'invisible' as Cylance, but there is more granularity and the protection spectrum is better. They (CS) seem to tweak their AI/ML algorithms more often than Cylance. That's debatable whether that is good or bad. But I think it's good.

But... I'm afraid it will all now come to an end. Once CrowdStrike gets big with its new Dell partnership, some of the advantages of using it will go away.

Too bad.

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

People trust Dell or anything associated with Dell? Remember, Snowden extracted his information working for Dell at the time, which tells you the level of Dell's integration with the Military/Intel complex.

But this is the best;

" Dell told an irate customer on Monday that they “regret the inconvenience” caused by selling to the public for years a number of products that the intelligence community has been able to fully compromise in complete silence up until this week. "

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.