crypyofiles20202020 runsomware removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eman shafik

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 28, 2020
Result of Security Analysis by Rocket Grannie (x86) Updated: 06th, August 2020
Running from:C:\Users\Eman Shafik S hafie\Desktop (12:56:07 - 08/20/2020)
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium X64 Service Pack 1
UAC is Enabled
Internet Explorer 11
Default Browser: Google Chrome
***------------Antivirus - Antispyware - Firewall-----------***
AVG AntiVirus Free Edition 2015 (Disabled - Not up to Date)
Windows Defender (Disabled - up to Date)
AVG AntiVirus Free Edition 2015 (Disabled - Not up to Date)
Windows Firewall (Enabled)
No other Firewall Installed
***-------Security Programs - Browsers - Miscellaneous------***
Adobe Flash Player NPAPI (32.0.0.403)
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (20.012.20043)
Google Chrome (50.0.2661.102) ==> is out of Date
Java (6.0.270) ==> is out of Date
Malwarebytes (4.1.0.56) ==> is out of Date
Microsoft Silverlight (5.1.41212.0)
Mozilla Firefox (49.0.1) ==> is out of Date
Windows Live Essentials (15.4.3502.0922) ==> is out of Date ==> is no longer supported

***----------------Analysis Complete-------------------------***

Eman shafik

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 28, 2020
do i need the spy hunter program or i can delete it?and also the malware byte program? i have a lot of programs and i do not know which is important? which anti malware is the best?

struppigel

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Apr 9, 2020
do i need the spy hunter program or i can delete it?and also the malware byte program? i have a lot of programs and i do not know which is important? which anti malware is the best?
You can delete the ones you don't use. It's important that you have one Antivirus software with real time protection. In your case it's McAfee, and that should be enough.
Some people prefer to use software like Malwarebytes additionally for scans.
There is no best antivirus product, nor can I make any recommendations. As long as you have one and keep it updated, it's fine.

yes, the same message about something named outlook appear each time i start the windows

• Press the Windows Key
    vQQ9ew4.png
    + r on your keyboard at the same time. Type taskmgr and click OK.
  • Click on the Startup tab. If the tab is not visible, press the keys Alt + d. It should be visible now.
  • For all programs that have the Status Disabled: Select the program and click on the button Enable
  • Restart your system
  • Does the error message still appear?
Note: You can revert those changes later if you don't like them. But for now I want to exclude this as a possible cause.

struppigel

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Apr 9, 2020
Let's try this
  • Press the Windows Key
    vQQ9ew4.png
    + r on your keyboard at the same time. Type msconfig and click OK.
  • Click on the Startup tab.
  • Click on the button Enable all and on OK
  • Restart your system
  • Does the error message still appear?

struppigel

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Apr 9, 2020
Hi. I just want to let you know that I am very busy this weekend. I will reply latest on Monday.

struppigel

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Apr 9, 2020
  • Press the Windows Key
    vQQ9ew4.png
    + r on your keyboard at the same time. Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
  • Look for the Bluetooth device under Bluetooth. You may have to click on the little triangle in front of "Bluetooth" to make it appear.
  • Right-click on the Bluetooth device and click Update driver Software
  • Click on Search automatically for updated driver software and follow the prompts to update the driver

Please tell me if it updated the driver. If it did, please check if the error message still appears.

Eman shafik

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 28, 2020
Sorry for being late in replying as i didn't receive an email from you but when i opened the site i found your message
i have done the above steps and it told me that my drive software for my device is up to date and the error message still appear after i restarted my computer.
i found two blue tooth one named dell wireless 1702 Bluetooth v3.0+HS and the other named Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator, i made the above steps with both and it gave me same results and still the error message appear.
now i want to know is it safe to use my laptop or still there is dangerous of any malware or ransomware or anything else?

struppigel

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Apr 9, 2020
Hi Eman,

Generally me and most of the other helpers reply within 24-48 hours. So if you don't get any email, you can check after that time passed.

We have removed malware from you system. We need to do some updates to secure it, but apart from that I think it is safe to use.
Your operating system is not supported anymore. It is highly recommended that you upgrade to Windows 10 as soon as possible because security flaws won't be fixed anymore for Windows 7.

For the driver issue let's try to reinstall now instead of updating.

• Press the Windows Key
    vQQ9ew4.png
    + r on your keyboard at the same time. Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
  • Look for the dell wireless 1702 Bluetooth device. You may have to click on the little triangle in front of "Bluetooth" to make it appear.
  • Right-click on the dell wireless 1702 Bluetooth and click Uninstall
  • Follow the prompts to uninstall
  • After uninstallation right-click on Bluetooth and Scan for hardware changes
  • Follow the prompts to install the driver

Please restart and check if the error message still appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.