Crystal Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
Thread author
May 3, 2011
I found this product on Softpedia- I can't find more info on it.

Crystal-Security_1.png

Crystal-Security_2.png

Cloud-based classification system
Crystal Security is an easy to use application that was created in order to help you quickly detect and remove malware that might affect your computer.

Using Crystal Security you will be able to classify files and whitelist or blacklist them in no time.

Features:
HIPS System & Anti-Malware
•Cloud based malware detection
•Whitelist/Blacklist system
•Automatic/Manual updates
•No installations, just download and use
•Easily configurable

Requirements:
· NET Framework 4
Supported OS:
Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / XP X64 / 2008 / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64 / 2008 x64 / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bit

Homepage
Download
Softpedia

Download file is a self executable, requires no installation.

Would anyone like to test this product? I have not tried it yet.

Good day.:D

P

Plexx

Littlebits said:

A user over youtube posted this product on the CAV test I did recently.

Was on my list to test run it but well, unforeseen circumstances prevented me to even attempt such test.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
Thread author
May 3, 2011
Biozfear said:
Littlebits said:

A user over youtube posted this product on the CAV test I did recently.

Was on my list to test run it but well, unforeseen circumstances prevented me to even attempt such test.

Since it is a new product, it is not expected to do as well as other HIPS products like Comodo, Online Armor, etc. From what I get from its description it is a light non aggressive HIPS with Cloud-base malware protection, kind of like WinPatrol.

Of coarse I plan to try it when I get some time. Hopefully it is not another aggressive product like Comodo or Online Armor. ;)

Thanks.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.